Key Benefits of Corporate Membership
Corporate membership of the AICC provides an unrivalled opportunity to connect with Australia’s leading business network, profile your organisation’s brand and value proposition with an engaged audience of premium business decision-makers, and increase your reach to new clients and business opportunities.
C-Suite Boardroom Lunches
- complimentary invitations to intimate AICC boardroom events where business and political leaders address critical issues on the business agenda. These events are renowned for their calibre of speakers, insights, and the business leader attendees they attract
Major Lunches and Business Briefings
- preferential seating and special member rates at our large-scale annual events and insightful regular business briefings
- complimentary invitations to our trade events, where we host business, scientific, political and other leaders from Israel
Opportunity to Host Event
- the opportunity to host one of our events in your boardroom or premises, tailored to meet your specific objectives
Young Business Forum
- complimentary membership of our Young Business Forum, enabling your emerging leaders to attend regular events and gain insights from accomplished and inspiring speakers in a range of fields, develop professionally and personally, and network and embrace solutions to shared challenges
Trade Missions to Israel
- preferential access and special member rates on our regular trade missions to Israel, which offer unequalled contact with business leaders and experts and the country’s innovation eco-system, providing valuable insights, connections, and business opportunities
Executive Education Program
- preferential access and special member rates to enrolment in our DEEPDIVE Executive Education Program in conjunction with Tel Aviv University.