The Australia-Israel Chamber of Commerce in conjunction with KPMG and AWS is delighted to host a business briefing on The Fourth Industrial Revolution: 5G and IoT.
The Fourth Industrial Revolution: 5G and IoT – a match made in heaven
The fourth industrial revolution is evolving at an exponential pace. The possibilities of billions of connected people, devices and things are unlimited. And these possibilities will be multiplied by emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), robotics and the Internet of Things (IoT).
Seizing the IoT and 5G opportunity
KPMG has estimated there is US$4.3 trillion in value to be unlocked across the major industry verticals with the adoption of 5G. And Machina Research forecasts IoT will account for one-quarter of the global 41 million 5G connections in 2024.
KPMG articulates the DNA of 5G enterprise value as follows:
* The Internet of Things (IoT) – unleash new business models through the vast amounts of additional data from sensors
* Machine enhanced decision making – minimising human error and improving the quality of decision making
* Intelligent efficiency – ubiquitous access to data and computer power, reducing friction and wastage, while enhancing quality
* Trusted connection – providing critical services / products with secure data and network uptime
* Agile automation – providing automation with minimal trade off of customisation, flexibility or quality
* Visualisation – providing operations, personnel or customers with deep knowledge and experience overlays
Convergence and amplification of the technologies
The connected value of these technologies is often overlooked. Discussions and plans are often driven by a single technology, and the integrated system - which has the ability to do far more - is not well considered. The value of the individual capabilities but also the synergy of the system should be considered for maximum impact.
Thursday 26 September 2019
12.00 for 12.30 pm
12.30 - 2.00 pm
Lunch and proceedings
Level 38, Tower 3
300 Barangaroo Avenue Sydney
CONTACT / MORE INFORMATION
Rina Kuczko, Events Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org